Monday, November 28, 2011

Food and Photography

I decided during much prodding by my fellow co-worker to rededicate my blog to food.  I have been taking pictures of the food I cook in my kitchen and the food I order at restaurants wherever I go.  Traveling to new places has furthered my passion for food and for photography leading me to the website Foodspotting.  


This website lets you upload pictures of the food you recommend in different restaurants, mark where it is located on a map, and share it with other food spotters around the world.  This website puts a fresh spin on the website yelp.com by giving users around the world a visual into what's on the menu.  Check it out yourself and follow other foodspotters to map out where you are going to eat next!

No comments:

Post a Comment