Monday, January 30, 2012

Completely blessed

I've been thinking lately that despite having to live in Iowa City far away from my home and family.  I am completely blessed.  I have an amazing husband, who is always by my side no matter what.  We have a great house that we are genuinely sad to leave.  I have great jobs working with great people.  We have met great people and made lasting friendships.  And I get to travel and talk about food and eat food and take pictures and be completely ridiculous most days.  We have both had amazing opportunities given to us over the past four years and although I'm looking forward to warmer winters I enjoyed living in Iowa City.  It will be bittersweet to leave indeed. 


...I'm just happy I guess.


Here's to our next journey, our future, and more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment