Friday, February 10, 2012

Europe or Bust!: Paris Oh La La! Part trois

So I'll start this post saying that Wela had a bad night!  I woke to hear him sick in the bathroom and we chalked it up to what he had for dinner the night before...Steak Tartare which most of you know is raw minced steak sometimes with an egg mixed in...Sounds good and I had some and it was but it was not good for Wela at all...So on our third day we relaxed and Wela drank a lot of fluids and stayed close to a toilet until he felt up to a quick trip to the Eiffel tower in the daylight.  We still had to mail the postcards and I needed my baguette sword fight picture!  He was a trooper and we made sure we didn't do too much...Here are the last pictures of our days in Paris

Street art...So good!

Breakfast in front of the Eiffel tower



Pain au Chocolat


Madeleines

Croissant


I was wearing my Eiffel tower socks!!!



This looks like Wela toasting the Eiffel with a baguette



I finally got my baguette pictures in front of the Eiffel tower!!! Some nice Japanese tourists took this picture!

Palouse: Don't step on the smiling grass!!!

Very small van


We said our goodbyes to the Eiffel tower like the Von Trapp family singers and we went back to rest...We didn't have a memorable last French dinner but I did go to a french store alone and get soup for Wela which was hilarious because I didn't really know what I was doing...All in all, aside from Wela's food poisoning, Paris was a great trip and we will remember the Eiffel in all its glory for a very long time!

Next post: Journey to Venice, Italy via Milan


No comments:

Post a Comment