Thursday, February 2, 2012

Europe or Bust: The journey to Europe

So our Europe trip has finally begun!!! I'll spare you the boring details about our Megabus journey from Iowa City to Chicago and our "L" train journey from Union Station in Chicago to Chicago O'Hare...But I will show you pictures of our flight to Dublin, Ireland.


We traveled on Aer Lingus for several reasons 1) I think the name is funny, 2) It was inexpensive, and 3) It is a star-alliance airline...meaning many United miles for us :) Oh how to begin on how cool it was to fly on Aer Lingus for our first time to Europe versus another airline (keep in mind that I have nothing to compare this too but it seems pretty sweet to me)...I'll show you in pictures collages...




Needless to say, we loved our flight to Dublin via Aer Lingus for these reasons: they feed us well (no one does that anymore), you had your own individual entertainment screen (I may have watched Glee 3D in concert, Lady Gaga's Monster Ball Tour special, and Inside the Actors Studio: Modern Family), and they had accents!  In the words of our flight attendant, "Lovely!"


I'm going to leave you with this beauty...






We need to have this in the States by order of Her majesty the Queen mother...It's delicious!!!

Night all...I'm posting about our 7 hour adventure in Dublin tomorrow...Let just say that when Wela and I travel we don't mess around!



No comments:

Post a Comment